Where is your data hosted and how we keep it safe
Besides using public cloud providers, AWS and Microsoft Azure we have infrastructure hosted in NGS and VDC
All our highly scalable infrastructure is maintained by our engineers, complying with the strictest standards and using both ‘best in class’ hardware and software.
All locations have the following specifications:
• On-site security operations center with manned guard patrols 24x7x365
• Meets or exceeds the standards required by global enterprises
• Meets the U.K. government/military security specifications
• Direct, private 400kV SuperGrid connection, supported by regularly tested, highly resilient generators and UPS systems
• All systems concurrently maintainable
• 100% renewable energy
Several industry certifications including: ISAE 3402 SOC2, PCI DSS, ISO 9001, 14001, 27001 and 45001
Multiple 10Gbps, 40Gbps and 100Gbps links
All our data centers are best-in-class, having multiple certifications complying with every requisite for the bigger enterprises.
We always replicate your data to one of our Data Centres, ensuring we have geo-redundancy of your data even if a physical disaster occurs in any of the data centres – meaning your data is as safe as GCHQ looking after it.
We offer best connectivity for the best speeds and resilience, with multiple 10, 40 and 100Gbps connections and our own dedicated bandwidth – meaning you have quick and easy access to your data.
We have dedicated engineers to support all our Data Centre operations and we use best-in-class hardware and software to ensure a smooth operation – meaning your data is safe, secure, easy to get and most importantly, protected.